A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irwin Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irwin Rosenfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenfeld
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irwin Rosenfeld, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irwin Ira Rosenfeld MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Irwin I. Rosenfeld practice?
- Dr. Irwin Rosenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Irwin Rosenfeld practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Psychiatrists, Laguna Hills Addiction Specialists, and Laguna Hills Geriatric Doctors.