Addiction Medicine Specialist, Adolescent Specialist, Psychiatrist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)
Video profile

Feb 25th, 2016

Dr. Rose field has no respect among his peers. He has had his medical license revoked 4 times by the medical board.Hie is on crime reporter!.He is the worst doctor in the world

Super Smart and Great with Depression show details Super Smart and Great with Depression
by Aubrey on Jul 6th, 2013

Dr. Rosenfeld has treated me many times over the years. I have found he is very caring and smart. He simply knows more than many other psychiatrists about what he should.

Satisfied show details Satisfied
by Happy Client on Jun 11th, 2013

Good listener, intelligent, been to some not so wonderful docs this one is great.

great psychiatrist show details great psychiatrist
May 31st, 2013

does a good job, very positive impact

Smart show details Smart
by Lisa Liferman on May 22nd, 2013

I am always happy to learn how much knowledge Dr. Irwin Rosenfeld has on what seems a vast amount of subject matters. Also I find him very trustworthy

Awesome show details Awesome
by lisa on May 8th, 2013

I am always happy to learn how much knowledge Dr. Irwin Rosenfeld has on what seems a vast amount of suject matters. Also I find him very trustworthy

Great show details Great
by Lisa Liferman on Apr 24th, 2013

Dr. Rosenfeld is very competent .

My worst experience ever! show details My worst experience ever!
by Kenneth Hoffman on Apr 12th, 2013

This man thinks about only one thing-money. After 53 of his treatments, I got my wife back far worse off than when I started with this man. He is a poor excuse for a doctor. Not once did he say he was sorry that my wife was not improving after twice as many and almost $20,000 worth of treatments. Even on the last day, he came into the room where my wife was being treated, didn't ask how she was doing, just gave her his last bill, and walked out. I should have known he was a lazy slob, when I first saw his pig pen of an office. I wouldn't recommend this man to my worst enemy. One of the worst experiences of my life.

Knows his stuff show details Knows his stuff
Nov 28th, 2012

At 1st I thought Dr R & I might not be compatible & of course you want to feel comfortable with your physician. Didn't take me too long to realize he was the Dr I desperately needed. He is completely professional & it is easy to think he doesn't care or can help you with your situation. Well that is not the case at all. He is an excellent diagnostician and extremely knowledgeable about medications. He is always there when you need him, not to mention, he really has a great sense of humour. I consider that a plus. He constantly keeps informed on what new things are happening in his field of expertise. He has made all the difference in my life which is finally a happier & healthier life. Change takes time. Give him your time and I promise it will change your life just when you thought it was impossible. He should be highly regarded & respected by his peers & if he isn't by some, then those are the Drs I would'nt even condider going to see. Thanks Dr R. This review written by a grateful patient & avid Yankees fan.....! that is absolutely not the case. While he is calm & very professional, he might seem aloof & appear uncaring which is not at allthe case

Aug 2nd, 2011

Sucks

Jul 12th, 2011

I feel at ease with Dr. Rosenfeld. He was honest with me and I look forward to contiuing my treatment with him

ONLY INTERESTED IN MONEY FOR HIS BRAIN MACHINE PROGRAM show details ONLY INTERESTED IN MONEY FOR HIS BRAIN MACHINE PROGRAM
May 7th, 2011

As a patient everytime I saw him all he could ask is did I get the $10,000 for his brain wack program. This man should not be allowed to work with addicts.