inactive

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

June 28th, 2016
Good doc, awful scheduling staff
Two words: STAY AWAY. More words: DR. ROSENFELD IS FINE - but unless you're within walking distance or a short drive, STAY AWAY. Why? His office staff is incompetent at SCHEDULING, which seems a basic task for medical office staff. Too many times my wife has taken time off from work (which looks bad) and I've driven (which I don't do so well anymore) only to find the appointment THEY GAVE ME is a different day. Or sometimes a few hours later on the same day. It's happened when they gave me the time and I put it on my calendar standing at their office counter. It's happened when they gave me a card with the appointment date and time, and my wife and I show up on that date and time only to find they have a different day and/or time from the one THEY WROTE DOWN and gave me. Enough.

February 25th, 2016
Dr. Rose field has no respect among his peers. He has had his medical license revoked 4 times by the medical board.Hie is on crime reporter!.He is the worst doctor in the world

June 11th, 2013
Good listener, intelligent, been to some not so wonderful docs this one is great.

May 8th, 2013
Awesome
I am always happy to learn how much knowledge Dr. Irwin Rosenfeld has on what seems a vast amount of suject matters. Also I find him very trustworthy

April 24th, 2013
Great
Dr. Rosenfeld is very competent .

April 12th, 2013
My worst experience ever!
This man thinks about only one thing-money. After 53 of his treatments, I got my wife back far worse off than when I started with this man. He is a poor excuse for a doctor. Not once did he say he was sorry that my wife was not improving after twice as many and almost $20,000 worth of treatments. Even on the last day, he came into the room where my wife was being treated, didn't ask how she was doing, just gave her his last bill, and walked out. I should have known he was a lazy slob, when I first saw his pig pen of an office. I wouldn't recommend this man to my worst enemy. One of the worst experiences of my life.

November 29th, 2012
Knows his stuff
At 1st I thought Dr R & I might not be compatible & of course you want to feel comfortable with your physician. Didn't take me too long to realize he was the Dr I desperately needed. He is completely professional & it is easy to think he doesn't care or can help you with your situation. Well that is not the case at all. He is an excellent diagnostician and extremely knowledgeable about medications. He is always there when you need him, not to mention, he really has a great sense of humour. I consider that a plus. He constantly keeps informed on what new things are happening in his field of expertise. He has made all the difference in my life which is finally a happier & healthier life. Change takes time. Give him your time and I promise it will change your life just when you thought it was impossible. He should be highly regarded & respected by his peers & if he isn't by some, then those are the Drs I would'nt even condider going to see. Thanks Dr R. This review written by a grateful patient & avid Yankees fan.....! that is absolutely not the case. While he is calm & very professional, he might seem aloof & appear uncaring which is not at allthe case

May 1st, 2012
never again!

August 2nd, 2011
Sucks

July 12th, 2011
I feel at ease with Dr. Rosenfeld. He was honest with me and I look forward to contiuing my treatment with him

May 8th, 2011
ONLY INTERESTED IN MONEY FOR HIS BRAIN MACHINE PROGRAM
As a patient everytime I saw him all he could ask is did I get the $10,000 for his brain wack program. This man should not be allowed to work with addicts.

October 10th, 2016