A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irwin Goldstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 21 Areas, including Adrenal Gland Cancer, Cryosurgery, and Erectile Dysfunction ED.18 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- PA Hospital of The University of PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Irwin Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Irwin S. Goldstein practice?
Dr. Irwin Goldstein practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Irvin Goldstein, Dr. Erwin Goldstein, Dr. Ervin Goldstein