A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irwin Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irwin Goldstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irwin Goldstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Genital Warts
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urination Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Goldstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irwin Stuart Goldstein MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Irwin S. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Irwin Goldstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irwin Goldstein practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.