Learn more about Dr. Irwin Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irwin Goldstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irwin Goldstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Genital Warts
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urination Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Goldstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irwin Stuart Goldstein MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Irwin S. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Irwin Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Irwin Goldstein practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.