A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irwin Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irwin Goldstein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irwin Goldstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Genital Warts
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urination Disorders
- Urologic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Goldstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Irwin S. Goldstein practice?
Dr. Irwin Goldstein practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.