A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irwin Schatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schatz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irwin Schatz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Shy-Drager Syndrome
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schatz graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schatz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irwin Jacob Schatz MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Irwin J. Schatz practice?
- Dr. Irwin Schatz has 1 office location.
Dr. Irwin Schatz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists and Honolulu Cardiologists.