A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irwin Schatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schatz
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schatz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irwin Schatz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Shy-Drager Syndrome
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schatz graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schatz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irwin Jacob Schatz MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Irwin J. Schatz practice?
- Dr. Irwin Schatz has 1 office location.
Dr. Irwin Schatz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists and Honolulu Cardiologists.