A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irwin Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irwin Segal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irwin Segal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Segal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irwin Segal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irwin Segal practice?
- Dr. Irwin Segal has 1 office location.
Dr. Irwin Segal practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.