Dr. Irwin Simon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 13th, 2015
Dr. Simon is WONDERFUL!!!!!!
I've had 4 procedures performed by Dr. Simon. He and his staff are terrific. Their service is the kind that "you received in the old days." I live over 35 miles each way. There are many physicians and 2 hospitals within 5 miles. Dr. Simon is worth the "schlep."

August 27th, 2015
laparoscopic colon resection
To go into surgury under the care of a surgon I had complete trust and confidence in was my experience. Dr. Simon answered all my questions before surgury and was there for me every day after surgury . I have recommend him to a friend. He is the BEST!!!!

August 11th, 2015
caring awesome surgeon
Dr. Simon was in the hospital when my husband was rushed from the doctors office. It took hours to get him stable enough to do the surgery and Dr. Simon checked on him between each of the other surgeries he did that day. He was finally able to get him to surgery early in the evening but even told us that it was touchy. My husband survived the surgery and the next 5 years because of Dr. Simon's care and knowledge. He always had time to explain what was going on and always returned my calls. I would recommend him to anyone because i feel that he is the very best general surgeon in town. DJ is the best office manager and so very helpful and compassionate. He is direct and gets to the point but accurate and awesome. If I need a procedure done he is always my first choice and if it is not something that he does i find out who he recommends.I would want him on my team.

July 1st, 2015
I Highly Recommend Dr. Simon
Dr. Simon is TERRIFIC! He's everything that you could possibily want in a physician-- approachable, knowledgable, and has performed 2 procedures without pain.

January 26th, 2015
Fantastic surgeon!
Fantastic surgeon! I had a DaVinci single site robotic assisted laparoscopic gallbladder surgery. I was pretty much back to normal within just a few days. Took nothing more than Tylenol for pain the day after surgery, that was it. The difference in how I feel is amazing. Thank you Dr Simon! Office staff great too, always pleasant.

March 19th, 2014
Very impressed with all aspects of Dr. Simon. Had Davinci single site gallbladder removal surgery and everything went smooth as clockwork. Very happy with results.

September 17th, 2013
Excellent Surgeon
Dr. Simon is an EXCELLENT SURGEON - he performed hernia repair surgery on me -relieving me of pain and discomfort I had experienced for over a year. As an extra bonus his office staff - DJ and Paula are caring- helpful and just delightful !! If you are looking for a Wonderful Surgeon -Dr. Simon is the one !!

September 8th, 2013
Ventral Hernia Surgery
I just wanted to take a moment and provide other folks with the excellent experience I had with Dr. Simon and his staff. They were great. I needed to have a Ventral Hernia repaired and after a false start with another specialist my primary physician recommended Dr. Simon to me. I haven't been in the hospital since I was two years old, and was a bit freaked. Dr. Simon's warm approach and professional manner immediately put me at ease and I knew I was in good hands. The surgery was done in a timely manner and went extremely well. I highly recommend him. He also does other types of related procedures.

July 23rd, 2013
Best Surgeon anywhere
I had read somewhere that he was retired, wish people would check their facts before they post erroneous information - Thankfully Dr. Simon is very much still around. Today I brought my husband in to Dr. Simon. Once again, I was utterly impressed with his confident easy manner. He was my surgeon for a very scary series of surgeries in my twenties, and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my loved one. His staff is very profession, and very personable. He has the best bedside manner, and MOST IMPORTANTLY he is very knowledgeable and has an amazing talent. We had plenty of time as he explained and answered all of our questions, it is nice to be treated with compassion and respect. Very grateful to have such a great doctor in our city. Glad to have my husband in his hands.

July 21st, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr Simon's for over 1 year. I totally trust Dr Simon and overall is the best Dr I have had in a long time. He understands what is going on with me and gives me an accurate diagnosis and explains in detail what he is going to do with me. Overall he is the BEST !!!! Thank you Doc for everything.

December 30th, 2010
Wonderful Doctor
I have had bad experiences with other doctor's, however Dr. Simon was wonderful. He was patient and caring, addressing all my concerns. His office did all they could to get my surgery to happen as soon as possible. He came to see how I was in the hospital on Thanksgiving. I trust him totally!

October 30th, 2009
No surgeon in Las Vegas will touch me or my family except Dr Simon. He is the best.