Dr. Irwin Steinberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Irwin Steinberg?

Highly Recommend

Posted on January 24th, 2017

Dr. Steinberg is a wonderful doctor. He attended me throughout my second preganancy and delivery. He is very kind, as well as his staff. Very courteous and caring individuals. I began seeing Dr. Steinberg after my OB for many years retired. I highly recommend Dr. Steinberg. You will not be disapponted with his level of care.

Wonderful

Posted on July 2nd, 2016

Dr Steinberg has delivered all three of my children. He is wonderful. I've been seeing him for over 15 years. He is calm and patient. He always answers all of my questions at my visits. I was considered high risk with my pregnancies due to my high blood pressure and diabetes. He worked closely with the specialist and I have 3 wonderful children because of it. Don't go anywhere else.

Outstanding

Posted on April 30th, 2016

I've been going to Dr Steinberg for over 5 years. He is the most caring doctor I've ever met. My second pregnancy was very complicated. He worked closely with the specialist and delivered my healthy son at the right time. I had to see him almost every week during my pregnancy. He made me feel comfortable the whole time. His staff is great. I never waited a long time for my appointments.

EXCELLENT...i would recomend to every woman.

Posted on January 15th, 2016

I am absolutely happy I chose this office for my care through pregnancy, the staff is very helpful and Dr Steinberg is excellent in his patient care. He delivered my healthy baby boy... absolutely happy with him and will continue using him as my OB..i was 100% satisfied.

Posted on December 5th, 2015

Outstanding. Wonderful doctor. He treats his patients with respect. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Posted on November 19th, 2015

If I could give zero stars, I would. The doctor made a horrible mistake while caring for me and my unborn baby. As a result my baby was delivered at 32 weeks unnecessarily and started having multiple issues due to early delivery. It was the worst experience of my life that hunts me to this day years later. We spent 2 months at the hospital and all due to the fact that the doctor did not do necessary testing before delivering my baby. When I asked if additional tests could be done he lied and said no. Only after the baby was delivered and it was obvious it was a mistake I found out from a neonatologist that additional test should have been done and it would have shown there was no reason to deliver the baby at 32 weeks. Scared for life after my experience with him.

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Dr. Steinberg is calm, cool, and collected. I had such a wonderful experience with him as an OBGYN that I have switched to make him my gyno as well. Great doctor and great staff!

You can't go wrong

Posted on April 19th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Steinberg for many years and upon learning my diagnosis, I was very nervous. He assured me not to panic. To make a long story short,it turned out I needed a hysterectomy,but he gave me another option. I had a few people tell me to get a second opinion,but I didn't feel I had to because Dr. Steinberg knows his stuff and I had/have total confidence in him or I would have quit going to him a long time ago. He is down to earth and very gentle and not pushy. His staff is nice too. I recommended him to some of my friends and my daughter just started seeing him and she feels comfortable with him and if she likes him,he has to be doing something right.

Posted on January 15th, 2015

I will never ever go anywhere else if I don't have to. And I refer all my friends and family when I can to see Dr. Steinberg.

Posted on June 19th, 2014

I am in my late 40's and have never had the pleasure of knowing and having such a wonderful Doctor. Not only him as a doctor but his staff. I highly recommend his office and his services. He has 4 stars across the board.

Posted on May 19th, 2014

I would recommend any expectant mother to Dr. Steinberg. His staff is friendly and takes time to ask you about how you are doing and the Dr is very efficient, experienced, and knowledgeable about his field of work.

Great doctor

Posted on April 17th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Steinberg for 4 years now and have always had a great experience. The wait time is short and I am always treated with care and respect.