A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isa Velez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isa Velez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isa Velez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Prenatal Care
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Velez graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Velez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isa Velez MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Isa Velez practice?
- Dr. Isa Velez has 1 office location.
Dr. Isa Velez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.