A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Braverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Braverman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Braverman graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Braverman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Braverman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Isaac L. Braverman practice?
Dr. Isaac Braverman practices Pediatrics near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manahawkin, NJ and Howell, NJ.
See Toms River Pediatricians.