A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Braverman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Braverman graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.More Education & Awards
Dr. Braverman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Braverman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Braverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Isaac L. Braverman practice?
Dr. Isaac Braverman practices Pediatrics near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Howell, NJ.
See Lakewood Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ike Braverman, Dr. Issac Braverman, Dr. Zack Braverman