A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Chu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaac H Chu DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Isaac H. Chu practice?
- Dr. Isaac Chu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Isaac Chu practices Emergency Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Long Beach Emergency Physicians.