Dr. Isaac Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Isaac Cohen?

If you have back pain, go see him now !!

Posted on January 19th, 2017

I have been impressed with his professional and personal approach to my lower back pain. He took the time to listen, explore and diagnose my issue. He took the time to explain the issues and the various treatment options. He was conservative in his approach to resolve the issue - Physical Therapy followed by steroid injections and ultimately eliminating my lower back pain with a Lumbar Radiofrequency Ablation. The pain was gone the day of the procedure and I have been pain free since. While your situation may be different from mine, what are you waiting for ?

Perfect!

Posted on January 7th, 2016

I called my primary care physician to thank him for referring me to Dr. Cohen. :-)

Came highly recommended & Highly recommend

Posted on September 6th, 2015

INCREDIBLE WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE!!

Posted on May 23rd, 2014

I was desperate - I was having severe pain in my shoulder - saw two doctors previously who misdiagnosed me - then I went to Dr. Isaac Cohen who properly diagnosed my very uncommon problem (parsonage-turner syndrome) in our first meeting. He is incredible, he aggressively treated my pain and has an excellent understanding of pain management / neurology / orthopedics / rehabilitation. His follow up and bedside manner are unmatched!! I STRONGLY RECOMMEND HIM!

A wonderful and caring Doctor and a very nice caring individual

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

I see Dr. Cohen at his Trumbull, CT office. Dr. Cohen is a very patient caring doctor who takes his time examining you and takes additional time to understand your degree of pain and were the pain comes from. He takes his time in caring for you and your appointment is never rushed. Dr. Cohen takes the time to explain everything to you in detail so that you are comfortable with his treatment choice. If you need a very very good doctor that is also a very nice individual, go see Dr. Isaac Cohen.

This is the Doctor Who Can Help You Feel Better!

Posted on February 2nd, 2013

I sought help from Dr. Cohen because of back pain I was experiencing after my second spinal fusion. He explained what was happening. He answered any questions. He showed compassion before, during and after the procedure to alleviate my back pain. Thanks to his expertise I can now live my life miinus the annoying pain.

excellent back pain management

Posted on November 13th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Cohen for several years for spinal difficulties. Thanks to his intervention, I am pain free, still after 3 visits in 11 years' time. I am so grateful for that and to him for being such a good doctor.

if you suffer from pain suffer no longer with dr cohen!

Posted on October 18th, 2012

I have been seeing dr cohen for almost 2 years and he is fantastic. he has the best bed side manner, he is calm, and explains everything. He follows up with all my visits with phone calls. To find a dr you trust is hard in todays world of insurance based groups but dr cohen goes above and beyond all my expectations. i am confident that with him in my corner i will always receive the best care. i extra highly recommend him.

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

I am a nurse and suffered with back pain. I went to Dr. Cohen, and right away felt his empathy and concern for me. The office staff was nice and accommodating. When I had an exacerbation of my pain on a weekend, Dr. Cohen called me right away and resolved all my issues. I no longer have pain and will never forget how Dr. Cohen helped me.

Posted on September 13th, 2012

As a healthcare professional myself, I had no second thoughts but to see Dr. Cohen for my back/hip pain. He has an extraordinary reputation in the medical community for being "tops in his field" of physical medicine and pain management. He spends time and listens to his patients; explaining in depth his diagnostic process and the procedure to follow. Dr. Cohen is truly a caring professional and an outstanding clinician who has significantly improved my pain. I am so pleased to have had the opportunity to put my complete trust in him.

Earned Trust

Posted on February 1st, 2012

Dr. Cohen has earned my trust. He took considerable care during my examination and subsequent explaination of my problem. He thoroughly explained my issue in laymen's terms and spent the time necessary to leave me with a good understanding of my situation. Net, net......I am very comfortable in his care and would recommend him highly.

Highly Qualified

Posted on January 13th, 2012

Dr. Cohen is one of the very few Doctors in my lifetime that I actually trust. He is thorough, will always take time with you, he takes his own after-hours calls and is incredibly smart and most of all competent! He is the only Doctor in this practice I would trust!