Dr. Isaac Cohen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 7th, 2016
Perfect!
I called my primary care physician to thank him for referring me to Dr. Cohen. :-)

May 23rd, 2014
INCREDIBLE WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE!!
I was desperate - I was having severe pain in my shoulder - saw two doctors previously who misdiagnosed me - then I went to Dr. Isaac Cohen who properly diagnosed my very uncommon problem (parsonage-turner syndrome) in our first meeting. He is incredible, he aggressively treated my pain and has an excellent understanding of pain management / neurology / orthopedics / rehabilitation. His follow up and bedside manner are unmatched!! I STRONGLY RECOMMEND HIM!

July 23rd, 2013
A wonderful and caring Doctor and a very nice caring individual
I see Dr. Cohen at his Trumbull, CT office. Dr. Cohen is a very patient caring doctor who takes his time examining you and takes additional time to understand your degree of pain and were the pain comes from. He takes his time in caring for you and your appointment is never rushed. Dr. Cohen takes the time to explain everything to you in detail so that you are comfortable with his treatment choice. If you need a very very good doctor that is also a very nice individual, go see Dr. Isaac Cohen.

February 2nd, 2013
This is the Doctor Who Can Help You Feel Better!
I sought help from Dr. Cohen because of back pain I was experiencing after my second spinal fusion. He explained what was happening. He answered any questions. He showed compassion before, during and after the procedure to alleviate my back pain. Thanks to his expertise I can now live my life miinus the annoying pain.

November 13th, 2012
excellent back pain management
I have been a patient of Dr. Cohen for several years for spinal difficulties. Thanks to his intervention, I am pain free, still after 3 visits in 11 years' time. I am so grateful for that and to him for being such a good doctor.

October 18th, 2012
if you suffer from pain suffer no longer with dr cohen!
I have been seeing dr cohen for almost 2 years and he is fantastic. he has the best bed side manner, he is calm, and explains everything. He follows up with all my visits with phone calls. To find a dr you trust is hard in todays world of insurance based groups but dr cohen goes above and beyond all my expectations. i am confident that with him in my corner i will always receive the best care. i extra highly recommend him.

October 2nd, 2012
I am a nurse and suffered with back pain. I went to Dr. Cohen, and right away felt his empathy and concern for me. The office staff was nice and accommodating. When I had an exacerbation of my pain on a weekend, Dr. Cohen called me right away and resolved all my issues. I no longer have pain and will never forget how Dr. Cohen helped me.

September 13th, 2012
As a healthcare professional myself, I had no second thoughts but to see Dr. Cohen for my back/hip pain. He has an extraordinary reputation in the medical community for being "tops in his field" of physical medicine and pain management. He spends time and listens to his patients; explaining in depth his diagnostic process and the procedure to follow. Dr. Cohen is truly a caring professional and an outstanding clinician who has significantly improved my pain. I am so pleased to have had the opportunity to put my complete trust in him.

February 1st, 2012
Earned Trust
Dr. Cohen has earned my trust. He took considerable care during my examination and subsequent explaination of my problem. He thoroughly explained my issue in laymen's terms and spent the time necessary to leave me with a good understanding of my situation. Net, net......I am very comfortable in his care and would recommend him highly.

January 13th, 2012
Highly Qualified
Dr. Cohen is one of the very few Doctors in my lifetime that I actually trust. He is thorough, will always take time with you, he takes his own after-hours calls and is incredibly smart and most of all competent! He is the only Doctor in this practice I would trust!