Dr. Isaac Felemovicius MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

February 21st, 2015
Great, caring doctor, highly reccomend, have sent friends to see him.

March 18th, 2013
I went with a different doctor.
Dr. Isaac is very nice and seemingly very knowledgeable. However, I went to him with a specific problem. He diagnosed me with something else, treated that, and told me once that was treated we could move on to the original problem (as the original problem was a side effect? of what he was treating). The original problem would require surgery, he said. So once I finished treatment (which took about 9 months due to waiting times between treatments), he told me that the surgery wasn't worth it and to go home and put vaseline on it, it would eventually cure itself. What! So I went to a different colorectal surgeon who advised me to schedule surgery. I was able to immediately get in (literally 2 days later) for what ended up being a very short, simple, and relatively painless procedure. I'm now happy, but Dr. Isaac didn't really do much to get me there. I'm actually a bit miffed that I could've done all of that in 2 days as opposed to the over a year I waited (in sometimes significant pain and discomfort) with Dr. Isaac's methods.

August 17th, 2012
Had my first colonoscopy today with Dr. Felemovicius. The staff was professional and caring. The doctor was easy to talk to, made sure I was comfortable during the process and made the whole experience, from the prep to the procedure, very easy. I was dreading this experience, and had heard horror stories from my friends regarding their negative colonoscopy experiences, but I have nothing but positive things to say about mine. I would recommend this doctor very highly.

March 17th, 2009
Probably the best Doctor I've ever been to.