A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Francis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Cortex Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Intestinal Perforation
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pathologic Constriction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Francis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaac Francis MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Isaac Francis practice?
- Dr. Isaac Francis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Isaac Francis practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.