A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isaac Francis is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Francis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Francis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Francis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Cortex Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Intestinal Perforation
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pathologic Constriction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Francis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaac Francis MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Isaac Francis practice?
- Dr. Isaac Francis has 1 office location.
Dr. Isaac Francis practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.