A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isaac Freeman is Poor. Dr. Freeman has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Mashhad University Of Medical Sciences.More Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freeman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Isaac B. Freeman practice?
Dr. Isaac Freeman practices Family Medicine near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Carmichael Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ike Freeman, Dr. Issac Freeman, Dr. Zack Freeman