A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Gyasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isaac Gyasi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Gyasi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gyasi graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Gyasi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaac Yaw Gyasi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Isaac Y. Gyasi practice?
- Dr. Isaac Gyasi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Isaac Gyasi practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Islip, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Manhasset Pediatricians.