A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Gyasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Gyasi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gyasi graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gyasi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gyasi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Isaac Y. Gyasi practice?
Dr. Isaac Gyasi practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Valley Stream Pediatricians.