Dr. Isaac Halfon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Isaac Halfon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2017

Dr. Halfron - The Man

A few hours ago I was most upset with one of the staff at Dr. Halfron's office. I expressed my dissatisfaction on this review board regarding the one nurse who had called me. Within one hour of me calling the office to say I would not be back, I received a call from Dr. Halfron himself. He is a man who really cares about his patients, where can you find a doctor who takes the time to personally call his patient to explain . . . That tells you a lot about this man - Dr. Halfon! I will continue to seek care from him.

July 21st, 2016

Avoid this doctor

I would not recommend this doctor if you're expecting. I went to him at the beginning of my pregnancy and he was very pushy and rude. He treats mothers as if they know nothing, and acts very arrogant. Among other red flags, he was pushing for a C-section from the get go (first pregnancy, not even a repeat C-section). We left the practice and found another local doctor who was much kinder, more attentive, and more respectful of his patients.

July 2nd, 2016

Very happy with this doctor!

I am extremely happy with Dr. Halfon and his staff. Not only does he take time to talk to you and explain everything, his staff is so on top of returning calls and calling you with test results. It's so comforting to know they always follow through with a phone call. And, they never overbook!! It's an exceptional group of people!

April 4th, 2016

Horrible experience. I explained that my insurance wont cover the prescription and that the prescription sample they gave me was causing sideeffects. The dr refused to acknowledge my concerns and ignored me. The office is very rigid.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Unfortunately, multiple attempts to have your insurance company pay for your prescriptions were unsuccessful. We consider all feedback as ways in which we can improve our practice's operations.

SHOW

March 20th, 2016

a great doctor over all

I have suffered from fibroids for years and want to have a child, all the doctor i have seen has wanted to do a quick fix job and did not understand my needs,this doctor is not only a smart, compassionate,caring and sharp but he gives you clear understanding of all possabilities and still working with what you want.i love this doctor!!!!

March 14th, 2016

He made being a first time mom a walk in the park! He will be delivering any more children I have! He is extremely meticulous and extremely cautious but that's why I loved him so much! Phenomenal Doctor! After having him and then seeing other friends doctors and everything I realized I had the best around and am afraid to go somewhere else as I don't know if I will get the extreme cautiousness I did with him. My c section scar is perfect and I can't say many doctors would have spent as much time as he did on it making sure it was perfect

April 22nd, 2015

Happy with my choice

I am a new patient and very glad to find this doctor. There is a very pleasant staff working there, always call you back and respect your time. Doctor takes time to answer all questions, not rushed and respectful. So far - happy with my experience. I learned about him from a friend.

August 28th, 2014

They don't make them like this anymore.

Superb! extraordinary, whip smart, kind, compassionate, reasuraing, pleasant and I can go on and on. You leave the office with the feeling of being well taken care of. Really there's no words to describe my trust in this doc and wish I found him years ago. Office Is relaxing, His Staff Are Like Girlfriends. No attitudes. Puts all other doctors' bedside manners to shame.

March 8th, 2014

Great doctor and staff!

The very first moment i walked in Dr. Isaac's office, the staff was very courteous and professional. Doctor Isaac made me feel so comfortable and answered all my questions. I am a new patient and i found him on this website. He is very professional and with great bed manners and compassion. I highly recommend Doctor Halfon to my friends and family members and to any woman looking for an excellent doctor.

April 24th, 2013

Mrs

When my friend referred me to his office i thought I'll just walking in and out without him remember my first name yet along my last but the entire time he addressed me by name I was amaze by his love and compassion for his patients. When ever u call he called u right back with your concern and make sure to check on you the following day..

November 1st, 2011

nicest dr and staff

May 19th, 2011

Makes you feel comfortable, and a doctor I really trust