Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

Stay away if you can show details Stay away if you can
Sep 3rd, 2015

Please, ladies, do yourselves a favor and steer clear of this doc. He is arrogant and pushy, and cares more about himself than his patients. I went to see Dr. Halfon because he called himself a high-risk Obstetrician (hint: he's not, and will cut you loose if he thinks anything could go wrong during your pregnancy). He was cold, egotistical, and not interested in the woman's input in her own treatment. I was so glad to move on to another doctor. When we were in triage, one of the L&D nurses said that she dreads having to deal with Dr. Halfon. Says he cares more about money than his patients, and refuses to listen to anyone else, including the experienced nursing staff. I don't know if we're allowed to recommend other doctors by name here, but trust me, there are far better choices in women's care.

Happy with my choice show details Happy with my choice
by Dr. Isaac Halfon on Apr 22nd, 2015

I am a new patient and very glad to find this doctor. There is a very pleasant staff working there, always call you back and respect your time. Doctor takes time to answer all questions, not rushed and respectful. So far - happy with my experience. I learned about him from a friend.

They don't make them like this anymore. show details They don't make them like this anymore.
by Wendy B. on Aug 28th, 2014

Superb! extraordinary, whip smart, kind, compassionate, reasuraing, pleasant and I can go on and on. You leave the office with the feeling of being well taken care of. Really there's no words to describe my trust in this doc and wish I found him years ago. Office Is relaxing, His Staff Are Like Girlfriends. No attitudes. Puts all other doctors' bedside manners to shame.

Great doctor and staff! show details Great doctor and staff!
by Maria E. on Mar 7th, 2014

The very first moment i walked in Dr. Isaac's office, the staff was very courteous and professional. Doctor Isaac made me feel so comfortable and answered all my questions. I am a new patient and i found him on this website. He is very professional and with great bed manners and compassion. I highly recommend Doctor Halfon to my friends and family members and to any woman looking for an excellent doctor.

Mrs show details Mrs
by Nova-Laloi on Apr 23rd, 2013

When my friend referred me to his office i thought I'll just walking in and out without him remember my first name yet along my last but the entire time he addressed me by name I was amaze by his love and compassion for his patients. When ever u call he called u right back with your concern and make sure to check on you the following day..

Nov 1st, 2011

nicest dr and staff

May 19th, 2011

Makes you feel comfortable, and a doctor I really trust

I LOVE Dr. Halfon and his Staff show details I LOVE Dr. Halfon and his Staff
Apr 25th, 2011

Dr. Halfon is The Whole Package Deal, Not only he cares about your health he will make sure the treatment you are looking for is the right treatment for you and you are and WILL BE happy with it. He is Very Caring, Listen to you and then give you the options and his opinion. He will make sure you understand EVERYTHING about the treatment. I am 150% Happy with him and I recommend him Always. He speaks 3 languages, English, Spanish and Hebrew. He is amazing!

Sep 23rd, 2010

Dr. Halfon has seen me and my husband through 2 miscarriages, and the way he approached each situation was as if it were his own family. He routinely calls (from his home, on weekends, from his cell) with lab results, to see how things are going, and will always come to the phone if you need him. Dr. Halfon doesn't act as if he's just there for the paycheck and he doesn't treat his patients as if they're just another number on a file. He spends as much time as YOU need with you. Getting in to the office to see him is a breeze. I would recommend him to any woman in a heartbeat!

Amazing! show details Amazing!
Aug 23rd, 2010

The most kind doctor in South Florida. He spends all the time he needs to with you and explains everything!!!

Wonderful! show details Wonderful!
by Katie K. on Jun 3rd, 2010

I've never encountered a more caring physician! You find yourself considering him a friend.

The best show details The best
by Renee on Sep 13th, 2009

Dr.Halfon and his staff are a amazing group. I have been going to him for a few years now and drive along distance to go to him, But he is well worth the drive. He knows what he is doing and takes the time for each patient. Im would refer him to anyone and have. A doctor can't get much better than this.

May 4th, 2009

Dr. Halfon is an asset, I feel very confortable whe I go to see him.