Obstetrician & Gynecologist
1447 Medical Park Blvd
Ste 401
Wellington, FL 33414
561-798-4100
Locations and availability (1)

|  They don't make them like this anymore.  |  show details
by Wendy B. on Aug 28th, 2014

Superb! extraordinary, whip smart, kind, compassionate, reasuraing, pleasant and I can go on and on. You leave the office with the feeling of being well taken care of. Really there's no words to describe my trust in this doc and wish I found him years ago. Office Is relaxing, His Staff Are Like Girlfriends. No attitudes. Puts all other doctors' bedside manners to shame.

|  Great doctor and staff!  |  show details
by Maria E. on Mar 7th, 2014

The very first moment i walked in Dr. Isaac's office, the staff was very courteous and professional. Doctor Isaac made me feel so comfortable and answered all my questions. I am a new patient and i found him on this website. He is very professional and with great bed manners and compassion. I highly recommend Doctor Halfon to my friends and family members and to any woman looking for an excellent doctor.

|  Mrs  |  show details
by Nova-Laloi on Apr 23rd, 2013

When my friend referred me to his office i thought I'll just walking in and out without him remember my first name yet along my last but the entire time he addressed me by name I was amaze by his love and compassion for his patients. When ever u call he called u right back with your concern and make sure to check on you the following day..

Nov 1st, 2011

nicest dr and staff

May 19th, 2011

Makes you feel comfortable, and a doctor I really trust

|  I LOVE Dr. Halfon and his Staff  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2011

Dr. Halfon is The Whole Package Deal, Not only he cares about your health he will make sure the treatment you are looking for is the right treatment for you and you are and WILL BE happy with it. He is Very Caring, Listen to you and then give you the options and his opinion. He will make sure you understand EVERYTHING about the treatment. I am 150% Happy with him and I recommend him Always. He speaks 3 languages, English, Spanish and Hebrew. He is amazing!

Sep 23rd, 2010

Dr. Halfon has seen me and my husband through 2 miscarriages, and the way he approached each situation was as if it were his own family. He routinely calls (from his home, on weekends, from his cell) with lab results, to see how things are going, and will always come to the phone if you need him. Dr. Halfon doesn't act as if he's just there for the paycheck and he doesn't treat his patients as if they're just another number on a file. He spends as much time as YOU need with you. Getting in to the office to see him is a breeze. I would recommend him to any woman in a heartbeat!

|  Amazing!  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2010

The most kind doctor in South Florida. He spends all the time he needs to with you and explains everything!!!

|  Wonderful!  |  show details
by Katie K. on Jun 3rd, 2010

I've never encountered a more caring physician! You find yourself considering him a friend.

|  The best  |  show details
by Renee on Sep 13th, 2009

Dr.Halfon and his staff are a amazing group. I have been going to him for a few years now and drive along distance to go to him, But he is well worth the drive. He knows what he is doing and takes the time for each patient. Im would refer him to anyone and have. A doctor can't get much better than this.

May 4th, 2009

Dr. Halfon is an asset, I feel very confortable whe I go to see him.