Dr. Isaac Hearne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Isaac Hearne?

March 15th, 2017

Curt ,pompous and ineffectual

Dr, Hearne has very little patience and belittles his employees right outside the exam rooms. He seems very rushed and forgets to write notes about things he wants to follow up on. He does not listen well and states what he thinks instead of hearing what was said. Out of five visits I left from 3 feeling angry and frustrated . He just seems very burned out.

February 1st, 2017

the best eye doctor

June 23rd, 2016

Best opthalmologist

I've been going to Dr. Hearn for about ten years, after having very bad experiences with one ophthalmologist in particular. Dr. Hearn has always been thorough, spends more time with me than do most doctors, is very friendly, answers all my questions, is very knowledgeable about many aspects of medicine, beyond ophthalmology, and, most important, has helped me tremendously with my eye problems. The technicians have all been very pleasant and appear to be very well trained.

February 22nd, 2016

Therapist

Horrible! Came in to check me and said, "So, what's happened since I saw you last?" Uhhhh, you haven't! I had never seen the guy and he obviously hadn't checked my chart. Seemed like he knew what he was doing, but lame! Also, very arrogant.

February 3rd, 2015

Everyone from the receptionist, optometry techs, to my Doctor were professional , kind, and fantastic. There is no one else that I would go to.

August 8th, 2014

He was a horrible doctor. Very unpleasant experience.

May 13th, 2014

RUDE AND CONDESCENDING

Note to self, if you can get into ANY doctors office without an appointment on a Monday, no less and find NO other patients there upon your arrival, there's a reason! If you want to be reprimand and spoken to as if your a two year old, for simply asking ONE question, this is your man! He can't even fill out a prescription, torching you even further, once you leave his office. I'd go blind before i go back to this rude, nasty doctor!

July 3rd, 2013

Good Dr. lousy staff

Had been going to this practice for approximately 20 years. Liked and still like Dr. but his staff finally drove me and my wife away. Staff is rude and incompetent and sadly the Dr. doesn't seem to want to hear this.

May 10th, 2013

Kid Friendly

My son has been seeing Dr. Hearne for several years. We are always able to get an appointment when we need it. The staff always does their best to make him feel comfortable. And Dr. Hearne is always great with him. He's never nervous to go to the eye doctor because of the caring, comfortable environment. Definitely reccomend!

May 9th, 2013

Professional & Courteous

Recently Dr. Hearne and his staff saw me after a long absence from any sort of eye care at all. All concerned were friendly, thorough and answered all my questions without fuss. Dr. Hearne is knowledgeable, friendly and quick to elaborate the points he makes or answer questions. An overall positive experience. I would recommend him to anyone.

September 6th, 2012

horrible doctor

This dr has no idea what he is talking about half the time. he doesn't check his charts from previous visits and then contradicts himself from previous visits. Would never recommend this guy to anyone!

August 17th, 2012

Worst eye docter ever

I had a total of 3 appointments with this man. The first two I had to wait 1 hr to 2 hrs. On the 3rd appointment I drove over 45 minutes in rush hour traffic only to get there on time and find out he was unable to make it to the office due to a family emergency the night before. When I asked why no one on staff called me to inform me my appointment was canceled they informed me they did not have an office manager at the time and no one else could get to the patient info to call. I really disliked the way this practice was run and his bedside manner so it was all for the best. I fired him and went back to Dr. David Chaffin's office. They only reason I ended up with Dr.Hearne was due to the insurance company referring me there. I thought I had no other choice. I also heard from a previous co worker of his that he used to lose his temper and yell at patients on a regular basis.