A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
- Mercy Med Ctr Merced Dominican Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaac Kwangnyon Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Isaac K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Isaac Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Isaac Kim practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians.