A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Med Ctr Merced Dominican Cam
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaac Kwangnyon Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Isaac K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Isaac Kim has 6 office locations.
Dr. Isaac Kim practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Merced, CA and Atwater, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians.