A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isaac Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Kim, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaac Yi Kim MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Isaac Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Isaac Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Isaac Kim practices Urology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Urologists.