A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Koziol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koziol
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Koziol Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Koziol, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Koziol graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Koziol has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaac Koziol MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Isaac Koziol practice?
- Dr. Isaac Koziol has 5 office locations.
Dr. Isaac Koziol practices Urology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: South Hill, VA and Mechanicsville, VA.
See Richmond Urologists.