Dr. Isaac Kreizman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 17th, 2016
Amazing doctor and staff
He is an excellent doctor

July 10th, 2015
Although this place is extremely busy, the doctor helps the pain alot.

April 12th, 2015
Horrible Office!
My mom and I wanted an office where we can sit down and actually talk to a doctor about her arthritic knee pain, and feel like people cared. Not at this office! You are only a number. The receptionists don't even look at you when you walk in. They are so unfriendly and unprofessional - they act like they don't want to be there. The doctors and staff are rushing in and out of rooms all over the place. They eat and talk right in front of you. They just rush everyone in and out. They give them their needles and that's it, talking to you very little. You have to ASK to get any answers. Dr. Kreizman himself was nice, but also in a hurry. He did however, give my mom tests right away when he thought some things were not right. But, we were sent upstairs without knowing what all these tests were for! When I asked them they said, "the Dr. ordered them." Obviously! There were other tests she had to take in which they didn't give us notice. One worker scared my mother into thinking she had very high cholesterol, then he wouldn't tell us what it was. Then, the next week, we found out he had just saw plaque and was guessing about her cholesterol! Another thing was when I asked about her prognosis/what happens after these treatments or if they don't work out, one of the other doctors said with an attitude, "Good luck!" and "You're putting the cart before the horse!" One good thing was that the staff did give us samples of cream/medicine when we asked. Overall, a negative experience. All they care about is what your insurance will cover.

March 12th, 2014
Shady Practice
Tried switching P.M docs because my previous didn't accept my insurance/getting expensive. Bad move. Staff is rude and overworked and the office is a zoo with people waiting outside. Watch out he likes to push injections and other sometimes unnecessary procedures to bang your insurance. Had me on a table with a needle in my back without getting my full consent first. He also did a sonogram on my legs to see if blood flow was causing my pain. Never heard of that and neither did my old P.M. Again he's banging your insurance and is unprofessional along with the P.A and other doc. They were all eating in front of me in his office while also other employees were coming in and out to grab food when discussing my "options" after the tests. Hello privacy? They basically labeled me a drug addict because my previous doc had me on what "they believed" high doses but you would think they'd take into account I'm a 10 year P.M patient. Stay away. Most of his other ratings are rigged/disregard them.

February 24th, 2014
not worth the wait
Dr K is very nice. His staff is very caring but his receptionists are very rude. You need an appointment but very rarely are you denied your preferred date or time. That's because the wait time is HORRIBLE!!! At least an hour, sometimes more. His wait room is tiny so bring your own chair! Parking is equally poor. Wheelchair lift has been broken for nearly a year so there are about 8 steps to climb. Dr K, altho great, is so busy he rarely spends any time with you-a few minutes at most. I went for knee injections which can be gotten elsewhere more convenient. Seeking a new Dr now

October 2nd, 2013
love this doctor
he has always listen to what my worries are, always make sure i feel safe and relaxed. great person honest and true. wouldn't go to another doctor for pain management. i tell everyone to go to him ... really hes great all the staff there is. he knows what hes doing and will make sure you feel better. this doctor is always there!

June 26th, 2013
great physician
Excellent doctor and obviously the negative reviews are from the patients that doctor Kreizman throws out, he doesn't take in the drug addicts that want their prescriptions filled. If you test positive for narcotics or come out negative for the meds that you should be taking then he will throw you out. bravo and we need more doctors with his ethics. There is a reason Why the waiting room is always full.

May 18th, 2013
Good Doctor, BUT Front desk VERY BAD
He is a good . But the front desk is Very bad. The women no personality. Rude . They hang up on you when you call. Don't think you can get test results sent to another doctor. Never happen. When you go to a doctors office you are scared not knowing what to expect. So you want the first people you see with a smile to make you feel that it's ok. Not there. Waiting time after the rude women ,bring a book. He needs to get new staff. I will never go there again.

September 14th, 2012
the doctor that fakes like he cares and then..

August 22nd, 2012
nice pm md
very nice dr. but he needs a bigger office!!

August 13th, 2012
Great doctor and awesome staff! I walk in there in terrible pain and walk out of thevoffice pain freeP

May 30th, 2012
love them! They know what they are doing in PT.

Health Guides