Physiatrists
Borough Park
5223 9th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11220
718-431-2959
Locations and availability (8)

3.0

|  Shady Practice  |  show details
by Ishkabibbel on Mar 12th, 2014

Tried switching P.M docs because my previous didn't accept my insurance/getting expensive. Bad move. Staff is rude and overworked and the office is a zoo with people waiting outside. Watch out he likes to push injections and other sometimes unnecessary procedures to bang your insurance. Had me on a table with a needle in my back without getting my full consent first. He also did a sonogram on my legs to see if blood flow was causing my pain. Never heard of that and neither did my old P.M. Again he's banging your insurance and is unprofessional along with the P.A and other doc. They were all eating in front of me in his office while also other employees were coming in and out to grab food when discussing my "options" after the tests. Hello privacy? They basically labeled me a drug addict because my previous doc had me on what "they believed" high doses but you would think they'd take into account I'm a 10 year P.M patient. Stay away. Most of his other ratings are rigged/disregard them.

|  not worth the wait  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2014

Dr K is very nice. His staff is very caring but his receptionists are very rude. You need an appointment but very rarely are you denied your preferred date or time. That's because the wait time is HORRIBLE!!! At least an hour, sometimes more. His wait room is tiny so bring your own chair! Parking is equally poor. Wheelchair lift has been broken for nearly a year so there are about 8 steps to climb. Dr K, altho great, is so busy he rarely spends any time with you-a few minutes at most. I went for knee injections which can be gotten elsewhere more convenient. Seeking a new Dr now

|  love this doctor  |  show details
by nicole nieves (pandolfo) on Oct 2nd, 2013

he has always listen to what my worries are, always make sure i feel safe and relaxed. great person honest and true. wouldn't go to another doctor for pain management. i tell everyone to go to him ... really hes great all the staff there is. he knows what hes doing and will make sure you feel better. this doctor is always there!

|  great physician  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2013

Excellent doctor and obviously the negative reviews are from the patients that doctor Kreizman throws out, he doesn't take in the drug addicts that want their prescriptions filled. If you test positive for narcotics or come out negative for the meds that you should be taking then he will throw you out. bravo and we need more doctors with his ethics. There is a reason Why the waiting room is always full.

|  WORST DOCTORS !!!!  |  show details
by OLD PATIENT on Jun 18th, 2013

THE WORST DOCTOR SAT THERE FOR 3 HOURS AND DIDNT HELP MY PAIN AT ALL , HIM AND HIS ROOKIE ANESTHESIA DOCTOR WHO HAVE NO EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD OF PAIN!!!!! WHEN A PERSON IS IN PAIN YOU HELP NOT DO ALL THOSE TESTS AND NO OUTCOME, I DONT KNOW WHO GAVE THEM DIPLOMAS THEY ONLY HELP RELIGOUS JEWS RACIST DOCTORS !! DONT EVER GO THERE HE IS THE WORST

|  Good Doctor, BUT Front desk VERY BAD  |  show details
by L on May 17th, 2013

He is a good . But the front desk is Very bad. The women no personality. Rude . They hang up on you when you call. Don't think you can get test results sent to another doctor. Never happen. When you go to a doctors office you are scared not knowing what to expect. So you want the first people you see with a smile to make you feel that it's ok. Not there. Waiting time after the rude women ,bring a book. He needs to get new staff. I will never go there again.

|  nice pm md  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

very nice dr. but he needs a bigger office!!

Aug 12th, 2012

Great doctor and awesome staff! I walk in there in terrible pain and walk out of thevoffice pain freeP

May 29th, 2012

love them! They know what they are doing in PT.

|  Very happy!  |  show details
by SpinePainBklyn on Apr 22nd, 2011

Dr. Kreisman is the first PM doc I've been happy with. His PAs and his xray tech are also very friendly and welcoming. His front desk staff however look like they'd rather pluck out their eyelashes one by one rather than have to look at you or speak to you, lol. So far, very happy with the care I've recieved and will be returning!

Jun 20th, 2010

Dr. Kreizman is just a very friendly and caring doctor, so much that I just love going there for a visit, his personality is something special that is very rarely seen by most doctors. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Oh and his staff is also amazing, always friendly and caring as well. In that office I get treated like family and not just like a patient.