Overall Review

3.9

October 12th, 2015
DR. LEVY'S OFFICE IS THE BEST OFFICE I'VE BEEN TO. THERE STAFF IS EXCELLENT, THE OFFICE MANAGER GOES OUT OF HER WAY TO HELP PATIENCES, I FEEL LIKE I'M HOME. OFFICE IS BEAUTIFUL AND VERY CLEAN. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. LEVY HE TAKES HIS TIME WITH HIS PATIENT.

October 3rd, 2015
Worst office
Out of all the offices I've been to this is the most unprofessional. The office manager is an embarrassment. Very obnoxious. I would not recommend this office to anyone. The Doctor is nice and polite, the front desk is welcoming but the girls in the back offices are rude. The girl scheduling me for my follow up was very rude and arrogant

October 2nd, 2015
It is very rare that I feel at home and at ease at any doctors office. The staff here is very friendly and accomodating. They treat EVERY patient like family. The wait is long but it is because the Dr takes the time to listen to the patients and answer ALL of the questions he can. I would never want to see another Hematologist.

August 31st, 2015
I'M A CANCER PATIENT OF DR. LEVY. DR. LEVY IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR HE TAKES HIS TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERY SINGLE THING IN DETAILS. HIS STAFF IS AMAZING AND WARMING GOING TO HIS OFFICE IS JUST LIKE BEEN HOME. I REALLY RECOMMED DR. LEVY.

May 4th, 2015
Dr. Levy is an excellent doctor, he takes his time with his patients, the staff is very pleasant and professional. The office is beautiful. I highly recommend Dr. Levy.

April 29th, 2015
EXCELLENT DR., GREAT STAFF, BEAUTIFUL OFFICE.

April 29th, 2015
This office is the most warm, caring, loving to their patients. Dr. Levy is an excellent Dr. His take his time with his patients and explains everything well. I really recommend Dr. Levy.

March 5th, 2014
Semi-Sweet
Dr. Levy's office was one of the best offices I have ever been too. Decorations were done beautifully, by the office manager Lidia which is a joy to be around and speak too along with her niece and the other office staff. His staff is attentive and very well mannered. My only complaint is one of the ladies who sits in the front, was very loud and obnoxious. Frankly, she lowers the quality of the office substantially. She got aggressive with me when I came in, and acted like if I was a bother to her. Not front desk material I beleive. However, that would be my only complaint and I do recommended Dr. Levy to anyone who would need an oncologist. He takes his time, and is very thorough.

September 17th, 2013
Patient M
Dr. Levy is a knowledgeable and caring doctor, who I highly recommend.

September 1st, 2013
great doctor

July 8th, 2013
DR. LEVY IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR.

June 29th, 2013
cancer patient
Dr. Levy is an excellent doctor, he take his time to explain every little detail. His staff is great and friendly. When I go for my treatment to the office I feel if they are my family. They care for their patients. His wife is the office manager she is an amazing person, sweet, take care of his patient with love. His office is beautiful they have 7 individual chemo rooms all of them with their own tv, the nurse is a sweetheart. They make me feel like if I'm home. I really recommend Dr. Levy.