A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Madeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isaac Madeb is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Madeb, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Madeb graduated from U.F.R. De Medecine Saint-Antoine, Paris.
Dr. Madeb has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Madeb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Isaac D. Madeb practice?
Dr. Isaac Madeb practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson Station, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.