A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Madeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isaac Madeb is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Madeb, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Madeb graduated from U.F.R. De Medecine Saint-Antoine, Paris.
Dr. Madeb has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaac DR Madeb MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Isaac D. Madeb practice?
- Dr. Isaac Madeb has 4 office locations.
Dr. Isaac Madeb practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson Station, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.