Overall Review

2.7

no change

September 6th, 2016
I waited close to two hours to be seen The Dr was overwhelmed with patients. Numerous patients left without being seen.

December 10th, 2014
STAY AWAY!!!! HORRIBLE!!!!
Horrible experience....avoid at all costs.... The doctor doesn't even see you ... He has his "affiliated physicians" in training give you the diagnosis and on the job training test subjects is basically what you are... It is like a meat factory... He overbooks And shows up when he wants to a crowded waiting room... I am sitting here on my third hour writing this on appointment number 3 and HAD AN APPOINTMENT! U professional idiots... Changed meds 3x without a proper medical diagnosis... If you have. Emergency just go to the hospital right meow.

March 12th, 2014
they only think money,, they dont care about patient
i had appoitment there at 16.30 and i had been on there on time. but can you imagine i waited there till 20 35 pm. more than 4 hour. and i almost gating crazy and i left there. i never back again. its worst experince in my life. some one have to check this kind of place. all of sick and old people are wating there more than 4 hours .. how come?

October 7th, 2013
horrible
Made an appointment. Arrived 15 minutes prior. Arrived and there was aboit 30 people in the waiting room. No one greets me so I have to ask the secretary what to do. She tells me to sign in so I do. Aboit half hoir after my appoinent time I ask for an update as to when I will be seen and I am told that it will be at least another 2 1/2 hours. I explain that I have an appointment dand she replies "so does everyone else" how is it I'm supposed to wait 3 hrs plus after my agreed upon appointment time. The r was uncomfortable and was one of the worst experiences of my life. Offices as this should be inethical and closed

May 9th, 2012
NEVER GOING BACK
Wait time is usually more than 2 hours. Face time with doctor often less than 5 min. Doctor concerned with making money only. Usually there are more than 20 patients waiting at one time in waiting room to see doctor. Unnecessary and repetitive/invasive testing done. Worse doctor I have ever seen.

January 20th, 2011
Dr. Madeb and his staff seem to be highly qualified in the field of urology.