A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Mordecai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isaac Mordecai is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mordecai
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Mordecai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Mordecai, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mordecai graduated from Eberhard-Karls-Universitaet Tubingen.
Dr. Mordecai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaac Solomon Mordecai MD is a male Dermatologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Isaac S. Mordecai practice?
- Dr. Isaac Mordecai has 1 office location.
Dr. Isaac Mordecai practices Dermatology near Northfield, NJ.
See Northfield Dermatologists.