A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Nagel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Nagel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagel graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva.
Dr. Nagel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clares Psychiatric Unit
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaac Robert Nagel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Isaac R. Nagel practice?
- Dr. Isaac Nagel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Isaac Nagel practices Psychiatry near Boonton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Boonton Psychiatrists.