A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Nagel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isaac Nagel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nagel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Nagel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagel graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva.
Dr. Nagel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clares Psychiatric Unit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaac Robert Nagel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Isaac R. Nagel practice?
- Dr. Isaac Nagel has 1 office location.
Dr. Isaac Nagel practices Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.