A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isaac Perez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Perez, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaac Perez MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Isaac Perez practice?
- Dr. Isaac Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Isaac Perez practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Dermatologists and Flower Mound Internists.