A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Pope graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pope has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Centralia Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pope accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Pope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Isaac S. Pope practice?
Dr. Isaac Pope practices Pediatrics near Centralia, WA.
See Centralia Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ike Pope, Dr. Issac Pope, Dr. Zack Pope