A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isaac Powell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Powell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Powell has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Powell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Isaac J. Powell practice?
Dr. Isaac Powell practices Urology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Urologists.