Dr. Isaac Ravizee Jr Is this you?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 29th, 2012

Terrible

The wait time is awful when I finnaly dud see him I was rushed!!! He told me to follow up in a month when I did they couldn't fund my records (twice) the staff members are rude! When I arrived for my second visit they told Me I didn't have an appointment but I had the card they gave me...so I needed a script. refilled so I called the receptionist wanted to know why he would put me in what he did...to top it all off the couldn't find my records Again!! I'd be a darn fool to let thus happen again!!!!!

September 20th, 2016