A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Sasson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasson graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Sasson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaac E Sasson MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Isaac E. Sasson practice?
- Dr. Isaac Sasson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Isaac Sasson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bel Air, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD and Wayne, PA.
See Bel Air Obstetricians & Gynecologists.