A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Stadler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isaac Stadler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Stadler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stadler graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo.
Dr. Stadler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaac Israel Stadler MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Isaac I. Stadler practice?
- Dr. Isaac Stadler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Isaac Stadler practices Internal Medicine near North Bergen, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, NJ.
See North Bergen Internists.