A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Tafur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isaac Tafur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tafur
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tafur Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tafur graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Tafur has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaac Tafur MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Isaac Tafur practice?
- Dr. Isaac Tafur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Isaac Tafur practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lamesa, TX.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Hematologists, and Lubbock Oncologists.