A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Tafur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isaac Tafur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tafur
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tafur Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tafur graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Tafur has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaac Tafur MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Isaac Tafur practice?
- Dr. Isaac Tafur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Isaac Tafur practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lamesa, TX.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Hematologists, and Lubbock Oncologists.