A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Trimble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isaac Trimble is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Trimble, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trimble graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Trimble has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaac Ridgeway Trimble MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Isaac R. Trimble practice?
- Dr. Isaac Trimble has 2 office locations.
Dr. Isaac Trimble practices Emergency Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Emergency Physicians.