A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsai
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Tsai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Tsai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Tsai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaac K Tsai MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Isaac K. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Isaac Tsai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Isaac Tsai practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Corona, CA.
See Corona Internists and Corona Cardiologists.