A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Tsai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Tsai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans