A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isaac Turner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Turner, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Turner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaac Turner MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Isaac Turner practice?
- Dr. Isaac Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. Isaac Turner practices Neurology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Neurologists.