A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isaac Turner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Turner, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Turner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Isaac Turner practice?
Dr. Isaac Turner practices Neurology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Neurologists.