Dr. Isaac Turner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Isaac Turner?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Isaac Turner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2017

Lacks compassion,

May 18th, 2016

Can't answer questions , no explanation on test . very quick to get you out the door.

March 14th, 2016

Good when hes in themood

Doesnt take a patients apprehension seriously when dealing will h medicine changes seizures

March 31st, 2015

Horrible

If you want a quick inaccurate diagnosis from a rude doctor well dr turner is your guy

July 14th, 2014

NEVER AGAIN

I would not recommend this Doctor to anyone. He was very rude and made smart comments to me. I was rushed through my appointment and he was rude to my family. I had a concussion and was sleeping a lot and he just said I was depressed and tried to put me on medication ($$$$$). AWFUL DOCTOR!!!

July 23rd, 2013

I felt very rushed through my appt. and overcharged for a comprehensive first eval which was hardly anything but a basic exam. He was nice but I don't feel he spent enough time the two times I went and therefore, I was not confident at all in his final evaluations. Got the feeling he missed something and didn't listen to my question, which I found out I got the wrong answer to when I went online to consult several sources later - something basic.

June 4th, 2012

Very Professional and Caring

Best bedside manners I've experienced in a long time. Refreshing! Spent a lot of time with me and answered all my questions. Very caring doctor with tremendous insight. Great staff. I never knew there could be a doctor's office as friendly and professional as this one. I will stay with this doctor for a long time.

February 24th, 2012

Was very rude, rushed through my consultation, made smart remarks. Overall I would not recommend anyone to this Doctor!

August 26th, 2009

He's a great neurologist

a lot of neurologists have very poor bedside manner.. but he does not. He was picking up my case from a well-known doctor in Lansing that had left a bad taste in my mouth.. and thanks to him, I am back to being relatively pain free. He tried a couple of new things that I hadn't tried before and they have thus far worked. I'd recommend him in a heart beat.

March 4th, 2009

Smartest Doc I have ever seen

I have had condition for 20 years, took 10 years to find original diagnosis, in describing what was going on it took him 10 miniutes to figure it out, no tests, no questions, and he is ahead of the game in treatment, most other docs just brush it off and send away thining its not that big of a deal.

June 6th, 2017