A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Victor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isaac Victor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Victor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Victor graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Victor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaac Libby Victor MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Isaac L. Victor practice?
- Dr. Isaac Victor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Isaac Victor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cranford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Union, NJ and South Orange, NJ.
See Cranford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.