A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Wiener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isaac Wiener, cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiener
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Wiener, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bundle-Branch Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Paroxysmal Tachycardia
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiener graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiener has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaac Wiener FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Isaac Wiener practice?
- Dr. Isaac Wiener has 2 office locations.
Dr. Isaac Wiener practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Van Nuys Internists and Van Nuys Cardiologists.