Learn more about Dr. Isaac Wiener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isaac Wiener, cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiener
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiener Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Wiener, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bundle-Branch Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Paroxysmal Tachycardia
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiener graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiener has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaac Wiener FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Isaac Wiener practice?
- Dr. Isaac Wiener has 2 office locations.
Dr. Isaac Wiener practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Van Nuys Internists and Van Nuys Cardiologists.