A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Wiener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isaac Wiener, cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiener
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiener Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Wiener, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bundle-Branch Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Paroxysmal Tachycardia
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiener graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiener has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaac Wiener FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Isaac Wiener practice?
- Dr. Isaac Wiener has 2 office locations.
Dr. Isaac Wiener practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Van Nuys Internists and Van Nuys Cardiologists.