A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isaac Zamora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isaac Zamora is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isaac Zamora, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamora graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zamora has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isaac Zamora MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Isaac Zamora practice?
- Dr. Isaac Zamora has 2 office locations.
Dr. Isaac Zamora practices Dermatology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Dermatologists.