Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
Nov 9th, 2012

I thought Dr. Zamora was very easy to talk to, was relaxed and patient and seemed genuine. He looked at some moles I had that I was worried about and put my mind at ease. Also easily got rid of some dark spots and a few other things that were bugging me. The office was really clean and I loved not having to wait at all. I will go back if I need to.

Former Patient show details Former Patient
Apr 20th, 2012

When i was new in town I looked around for a good Dermatologist. Every one that was recommended was so busy they were not taking new patients - so eventually I found one that had a opening so I 'settled' on Dr Z (my first BIG mistake).His bedside manner did NOT welcome questions and options (I have had LOTS of previous skin cancer issues so I was no 'rookie'). I was so dissatisfied with his 'bedside manner' (ie lack of CARING)that when a couple I know recommended a Dermatologist they liked I jumped at the chance to switch Doctors - even though the new guy's office was 40 minutes from me in Sarasota.THAT NEW Dermatologist spotted a serious skin cancer growth (in 1 minute flat) that Dr Z____ had missed completely even though the cancer was right in front of his face for the several years I was seeing him. Don't stop looking - I believe you can do FAR better than this.