Isaac Zamora MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

May 30th, 2016
Excellent dermatologist. Small but comfortable office. Kind, efficient staff. My chronic, painful, and unsightly condition is looking and feeling the best it has in 30 years! I am very grateful to Dr Zamora!

January 14th, 2016
He charges per prior authorization $30!! He spends 5min in a room! And he scoffs if you get a second opinion then proceeds to not read diagnostics and lab results other dr did. Jen is the only great thing about his practice!

November 9th, 2012
Excellent Care
I thought Dr. Zamora was very easy to talk to, was relaxed and patient and seemed genuine. He looked at some moles I had that I was worried about and put my mind at ease. Also easily got rid of some dark spots and a few other things that were bugging me. The office was really clean and I loved not having to wait at all. I will go back if I need to.

April 20th, 2012
Former Patient
When i was new in town I looked around for a good Dermatologist. Every one that was recommended was so busy they were not taking new patients - so eventually I found one that had a opening so I 'settled' on Dr Z (my first BIG mistake).His bedside manner did NOT welcome questions and options (I have had LOTS of previous skin cancer issues so I was no 'rookie'). I was so dissatisfied with his 'bedside manner' (ie lack of CARING)that when a couple I know recommended a Dermatologist they liked I jumped at the chance to switch Doctors - even though the new guy's office was 40 minutes from me in Sarasota.THAT NEW Dermatologist spotted a serious skin cancer growth (in 1 minute flat) that Dr Z____ had missed completely even though the cancer was right in front of his face for the several years I was seeing him. Don't stop looking - I believe you can do FAR better than this.