Dr. Isaac Zamora Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Isaac Zamora?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Isaac Zamora?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 30th, 2016

Excellent dermatologist. Small but comfortable office. Kind, efficient staff. My chronic, painful, and unsightly condition is looking and feeling the best it has in 30 years! I am very grateful to Dr Zamora!

January 14th, 2016

He charges per prior authorization $30!! He spends 5min in a room! And he scoffs if you get a second opinion then proceeds to not read diagnostics and lab results other dr did. Jen is the only great thing about his practice!

November 9th, 2012

Excellent Care

I thought Dr. Zamora was very easy to talk to, was relaxed and patient and seemed genuine. He looked at some moles I had that I was worried about and put my mind at ease. Also easily got rid of some dark spots and a few other things that were bugging me. The office was really clean and I loved not having to wait at all. I will go back if I need to.

April 20th, 2012

Former Patient

When i was new in town I looked around for a good Dermatologist. Every one that was recommended was so busy they were not taking new patients - so eventually I found one that had a opening so I 'settled' on Dr Z (my first BIG mistake).His bedside manner did NOT welcome questions and options (I have had LOTS of previous skin cancer issues so I was no 'rookie'). I was so dissatisfied with his 'bedside manner' (ie lack of CARING)that when a couple I know recommended a Dermatologist they liked I jumped at the chance to switch Doctors - even though the new guy's office was 40 minutes from me in Sarasota.THAT NEW Dermatologist spotted a serious skin cancer growth (in 1 minute flat) that Dr Z____ had missed completely even though the cancer was right in front of his face for the several years I was seeing him. Don't stop looking - I believe you can do FAR better than this.

September 22nd, 2017