Dr. Isabel Aure Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 21st, 2015

She was a wonderful Doctor. I could call her at any time & she would return the call with in 15 minutes. Very caring Doctor. As for her intelligent. She would cover all bases. If your child needed to see a specialist. She would send you without hesitation. Such a caring Doctor. I was very luck to have her care for all four of my children. When I look in my Granddaughters' eyes, I do wish so that Dr Aure were still practicing today. So she could also have the best doctor looking after her getting excellent care. Love you Dr Aure and I miss you so! You were the best Pediatrician!

September 25th, 2014

Rude and judgmental

My son was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome. At 2 yrs. old and before he was diagnosed, we went for his annual check up and she said that he was developing on target. Nine months later, I took him for an extra visit because I was concerned about his speech. He was only saying about 20 words at that point. We had to wait an hour in her waiting room. My son was tired and fussy when we finally saw her. She was rude and acted judgmental towards me as a mom because of his delay. She yelled at my son for being fussy and shouted at me insisting that I let him stand in the middle of the room so she could "observe him" (as he was crying). Ridiculous..she acted as if he was doomed or something due to his delay. We immediately switched Dr's. My son is 19 now. He has needed support services throughout his school years but they faded in time. He graduated from Norwin High School 2 yrs ago, traveled to Europe with German Club and is now in college and making A's and B's. Don't let her horrify you like she did with me. Find another Dr.

October 6th, 2009

Long time DR

Dr.Aure was my dr. when I was little now she is my kids dr.I think she is great!

April 10th, 2009

Over cautious!!!

January 27th, 2009

miss diagnosis in children

January 27th, 2009

bad doctor

she is a quack she does not know what she is doing

November 11th, 2008

concerned parent

Dr Aure is a lovely person really but my experience with her is that she is an alarmist. Scares you to death by presenting the worst possible case scenerios which always turn out to be unfounded. I like her as a person but am thinking of switching to a more confident, secure doctor who will take responsibility and not push things off onto the ER and other medical staff.....