A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isabel Casariego Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isabel Casariego Cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Casariego Cruz graduated from Universidad San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Casariego Cruz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isabel Teresa Casariego Cruz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Isabel T. Casariego Cruz practice?
- Dr. Isabel Casariego Cruz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Isabel Casariego Cruz practices Family Medicine near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Primary Care Doctors.