Dr. Isabel Goldfaden MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 12th, 2015
awesome Dr. I'm trying to find out where she set up her new practice!

February 8th, 2013
Dedicated Doctor
Dr. Goldfaden is an excellent doctor. She is always concerned with my health, not cosmetic issues. She makes patient education a top priority, always asking me questions, listening to my answers, and encouraging me to ask her questions. She also encourages me to call her if I have concerns after the visit. She lets me know the exact time frame to expect her to call with test results, and she's prompt with those results. She is also comfortable and down-to-earth.

February 4th, 2013
Father
Dr. Goldfaden has internal organizational chaos and extremely poor communication skills. Dr Goldfaden does not care about her patients well being and has demonstrated poor customer service. My daughter has been trying for over 3 weeks to have the office respond to fill a prescription at a CVS pharmacy. My wife, myself and the pharmacy have called the Dr Goldfaden office 16 times. As of this morning NOBODY including Dr Goldfaden has responded. All they tell you is we will take care of it. I would never use this Dr. again and I think it is disrespectful to treat a patient with such poor concern.

May 31st, 2012
Dr is Good but Office Staff/Procedures too Generalized
Practice call-in center in Morristown NJ is often overloaded. Hard to get someone w/out waiting on hold or needing to call back. Once you get to a doctor things are fine - but support staff seems to be overloaded much of the time on making appointments or addressing follow-up calls from patient. Also -- strange practice web site. Just lists the 2 doctors that do Costmetic Surgery - but not the whole practice? Gives the impression they are really chasing the big $$$ (cosmetic)work....

November 9th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
I wish Dr. Goldfaden was my primary care doctor, not just my dermatologist. I recommend everyone to her for good reason. She is caring, knowledgeable, and sincere. A definite A+ in my book.