Dr. Isabel Luisa Guerra MD and FACP is female, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isabel Guerra is Poor. Dr. Guerra has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isabel Guerra, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Guerra has 39 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph`s Hospital
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guerra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Isabel Guerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Isabel L. Guerra practice?
Dr. Isabel Guerra practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Prescott, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maribel Guerra, Dr. Marybeth Guerra