Dr. Isabel Luisa Guerra MD and FACP is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Geriatric Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isabel Guerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isabel Guerra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isabel Guerra, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Guerra has 38 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guerra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance