Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Isabel Guerra
Dr. Isabel Guerra, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Glendale, AZ and Avondale, AZ (and 32 other locations). She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Guerra is affiliated with Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital and Dignity Health St Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Guerra has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Isabel Guerra has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Isabel Guerra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Linda Benaderet
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Phoenix, AZ 1.17 mi35
Dr. Calvin Eng
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 1.50 mi32
Dr. Eunice Sevilla-Anderson
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Phoenix, AZ 1.79 mi40