A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isabel Guerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isabel Guerra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isabel Guerra, FACP, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Guerra has 39 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guerra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Isabel L. Guerra practice?
Dr. Isabel Guerra practices Nephrology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Prescott, AZ and Tucson, AZ.
See Phoenix Nephrologists.