A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isabel Oliva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isabel Oliva is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isabel Oliva, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliva graduated from Universidade Federal De Pernambuco, Recife.
Dr. Oliva has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isabel Borges Oliva MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Isabel B. Oliva practice?
- Dr. Isabel Oliva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Isabel Oliva practices Diagnostic Radiology near West Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See West Haven Radiologists.