A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isabel Otero Echandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isabel Otero Echandi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Otero Echandi graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Otero Echandi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Pembroke Pines Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isabel Otero Echandi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Isabel Otero Echandi practice?
- Dr. Isabel Otero Echandi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Isabel Otero Echandi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL and Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.