Dr. Isabel Pettigrew MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

July 19th, 2012
Old School
She never prescribes anything when it is needed and one time she even told me eating healthy wouldn't do anything to better my body. She is just very Old school and not the type of doctor I enjoy visiting, it always seems like a waste of my time.

May 30th, 2012
i AM FURIOUSMy daughter rearranged HER busy schedule
I am furious.... My daughter rearranged her busy schedule and made a appointtment see Dr Pettgrew ..with an infected finger..After waiting 1 hour!!!! she was told the Dr. was behind and could not see her!!! This just reafirms what I already know " This dr. does not care about her patients." My daughter should send the dr HER bill for her wasted time She can & will find another dr. or go to the minute clinic and get more caring service!!!

November 22nd, 2011
Initial Visit
I have seen this doctor only once as a new patient. Contrary to other reviews shown here, she very much impressed me with her abillity to quickly review the several major health problems I had and make recommendations. Will know more after my follow up appointment in December.

July 7th, 2011
Don't treat with her
My regular doctor was not available and I had to see Dr. Pettigrew. I saw her one other time before and she misdiagnosed me and sent me home - next morning I was unable to walk and had to be taken directly to the ER. She can be brash and very abrupt. The 2nd time I saw her she was quite insulting to me. Since then I have learned she has an attitude problem. I am leaving the practice after 15 years because of the treatment - what she said to me was horrible and I should have filed a complaint with the NJ Medical Board.

May 24th, 2010
Sever lower back spasm
Uncaring.... "take 2 tylenol and heat pad"

December 1st, 2008
There were never any follow-ups. Once I left the office, I was forgotten. She's okay if you have a cold, or something easy to treat - but she never took the time to get to know me, so I don't go there anymore. I have major life-threatening medical problems, and need a diligent doc.

June 3rd, 2008
Awful Doctor With No Caring Or Ability To Diagnois Patients
This doctor may be good if you have the flu, but if you are suffering from a rare, dibilitating disease her office is not one I would recommend. She spends no time with you, does not follow up with phone calls, is curt and cold and indifferent to patent suffering. My father is a doctor but is retired. I doubt he could have gotten away with treating patients so poorly or without following up. I have had a painful lipoma on my spine but this doctor has not even referred me to a surgeon to have it removed, I had to ask my OB GYN to do that. Pathetic.