Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Isabel Pino
Dr. Isabel Pino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington, WV. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Pino is affiliated with Cabell Huntington Hospital, Cabell Huntington Hosp, Huntington, Wv and St Mary's Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Isabel Pino has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Isabel Pino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, WV.
Dr. Gilbert Ratcliff Jr
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Huntington, WV 0 mi50
Dr. Jay Lakhani
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine
Huntington, WV 0 mi8
Dr. Brian Dunlap
Huntington, WV 0 mi11