A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isabel Puri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isabel Puri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puri
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Puri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Isabel Puri, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Nutritional Support
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Puri graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Puri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isabel Puri MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Isabel Puri practice?
- Dr. Isabel Puri has 1 office location.
Dr. Isabel Puri practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Psychiatrists.